Beez supported a Unilever business unit to become a truly lean start-up
After a test market in France, Unilever wanted a T.O by Lipton roll-out in a more agile way.
Beez designed a financial business case and route to market model which got European board approval.
TRANSFORMATION from a Unilever typical FMCG mass-market approach to a lean start-up ways-of-working by introducing Design Thinking methods:
- Key T.O by Lipton consumer target group & decision journey
- Different financial scenarios of brand value propositions, distribution models and business models.
TRANSFORMATION from an awareness building plan to a client acquisition plan:
- From the consumer decision journey into the right client acquisition plan
- Introduction of customer lifetime value KPI
- Team organisation recommendation
“ Many thanks to all of you for the great collaboration over the past 6 months. It has been a pleasure to work with such bright minds and adorable people.”
Jacinthe Brillet, T.O by Lipton business unit director